Place a Song on Hold

Thank you for your interest in recording songs in the Chris White Music catalog. 

Contact us today to place song(s) on hold. The song(s) will be put on hold for you for twelve months, or until you request a mechanical license. If you do not request a license within twelve months, the song will revert back into the catalog.

Once you have decided to record the song(s) you may obtain your Mechanical License / Digital Performance License by contacting Greg Bentley, or by visiting our administrators website, Clearbox Rights at this link.

To record any song you must obtain permission by requesting a mechanical license from the address above. Recording a song without obtaining permission is against the law and punishable according to U.S. Copyright Laws. If you’re not familiar with the mechanical licensing process, click here.